Information pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
for the processing of sensitive data
Dear Sir / Madam,
pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and Your rights. In particular, the data suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin, the religious, philosophical or other convictions, the political opinions, the adhesion to parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data that can reveal the state of health and sexual life, they can be processed only with the written consent of the person concerned and subject to the authorization of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (article 26).Ai sensi dell'articolo 13 del
predetto decreto, Le forniamo quindi le seguenti informazioni.
1. Sensitive data provided by you will be processed, within the limits of the Guarantor's General Authorization No. ...... / 20 ....., for the following purposes: COMMERCIAL ..;
3. The provision of data is and any refusal to provide such data has no consequence / could result in the failed or partial performance of the contract / failure to continue the relationship.
(Choose the option according to the characteristics of the treatment and indicate, if present, the scope of communication and / or dissemination, without prejudice to the prohibition on data suitable to reveal the state of health, referred to in Article 26, paragraph 5 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
5. The controller is:
6. The controller is Caruso Giuseppe ( TOURIST SERVICE SOC. COOP. A.R.L. – Viale Vittorio Emanuele 188 – 95131 Catania (CT) – P. IVA 0443434087).
the representative of the holder in the territory of the State is
Pag. 1 a 2TOURIST SERVICE SOC. COOP. A.R.L. – Viale Vittorio Emanuele 188 – 95131 Catania (CT) – P. IVA 0443434087
GOVERNANCE PRIVACY COMMERCIO ELETTRONICO_TOURIST SERVICE_2019
TOURIST SERVICE SOC. COOP. A.R.L. – Viale Vittorio Emanuele 188 – 95131 Catania (CT) – P. IVA 0443434087).
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him,
even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and
methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative
pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be
communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b)
the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data
which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to
their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such
fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of
personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or